Juggernaut Exploration Ltd.
Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. is building shareholder wealth by systematically exploring its 100 percent optioned Midas and Empire properties in northwestern British Columbia. Juggernaut’s management, exploration and technical teams have over 200 years of combined experience with a proven track record of success. Members of the Juggernaut Exploration’s team have been recognized by their peers in the industry for several significant mineral discoveries over the last 30 years.
Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. owns a 20 percent stake in the DSM Syndicate, a successful private project generator in British Columbia, focused on original discovery resulting from glacial and snowpack recession. DSM Syndicate holds a total of six properties to date.
The project generator model allows for the potential of ongoing cash and stock payments to lower dilution for Juggernaut shareholders, and reduces risk for shareholders of Juggernaut by giving them exposure to six new precious metal discoveries.
(1) Midas Property, British Columbia
The 16,653 ha Midas Property is 100 % controlled by Juggernaut, located in a world-class geologic setting with excellent potential for a significant VMS (volcanogenic massive sulphide) discovery, all in close proximity to both roads and infrastructure. This geologic setting and model have proven to host multiple world-class deposits, including the Eskay Creek high-grade gold VHMS deposit.
The 2019 drilling is focused on unlocking the tremendous untapped VHMS potential of the Midas Property. The King Solomon trend has shown it has the right ingredients required – geology, alteration, geophysics and geochemistry – to quickly develop into a big VMS discovery.
King Solomon Zone Highlights
(2) Empire Property, British Columbia
Empire Property Highlights
Management and Directors
Dan Stuart, President & CEO, Director
• More than 20 years of capital market experience
• Over 100 million dollars raised in the natural resource sector
• Has raised capital for several private mineral syndicates, YCS, B2, J2, DSM
• Institutional clients in both the Americas and Europe
William Jung, Director & CFO
• Over 35 years of experience in finance and business
• Former chartered accountant involved in management of companies on the TSX
• More than 25 years experience in the management of companies publicly listed on the TSX
Jim McCrea, Director
• More than 25 years experience in exploration and mining
• More than 20 years in mineral resource estimation including Cumberland Resources
• Ore body modelling and resource estimation for the successfully targeted take over company Cumberland Resources Ltd. by Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.
Chris Verrico, Director
• More than 20 years of managing mineral exploration projects in BC, Yukon, Alaska, Nunavut
• Served as a director and officer of numerous start-up companies, most of which became publicly traded companies
• Experience as a contractor with extensive northern rural-remote infrastructure construction and contract mining projects
Peter Bryant, Director
• Over 45 years of experience in international finance and investment banking
• Former director of investment banking with Standard Chartered Group
• Worked for Hill Samuel Group and Guinness Mahon Holding’s, two of the prestigious merchant banking house in London, England
• Previously, Director of investment banking with the Standard Chartered Group, Vancouver
Special Advisors and Consultants
• More than 30 years proven track record of discovery resulting in over 1 billion dollars in value
Stephen Roach, P.Geo., B.Sc.
• Mr. Roach is an exploration geologist with over 40 years in gold and base metal experience working with both junior explorers and senior miners on greenfield and brownfield projects.
• He has personally discovered and has worked with geological teams in the initial discovery of many emerging deposits such as Pretium’s & Seabridge Gold’s Sulphurets Area
On November 19, 2019,Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. has entered into an agreement, subject to Toronto Stock Exchange approval, to earn a 100-per-cent interest in the Gold Standard property, containing 3,961 hectares, located in west-central British Columbia and in close proximity to infrastructure. The property contains the newly identified deposit target Goldzilla hinge zone , the Hinge measures up to 20 meters wide and can be traced for 100m along strike , contains broad high-grade gold mineralization and is drill ready.
On November 13, 2019 Juggernaut Exploration Ltd., announced that subject to Toronto Stock Exchange approval, has entered into two earn-in option agreements to finance inaugural drill programs on each of the large-scale Mack and Jake porphyry copper-gold-molybdenum deposit targets located in the Golden Triangle and north-central regions of British Columbia, respectively. The two projects are currently owned 100% by United Mineral Services Ltd., a Hunter Dickinson Inc ("HDI") affiliated company. Juggernaut and HDI are cooperating to commence an exploration alliance and the Hunter Dickinson team will operate the two projects.
On November 08, 2019 Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. announced that it has negotiated favourable extension terms for the 100-per-cent-controlled flagship Midas volcanic massive sulphide (VMS) property. All existing commitments are moved forward to March 30, 2022, and beyond. In consideration for this extension, Juggernaut commits to spend a minimum of $90,000 on geophysics designed to delineate additional VMS drill targets on or before Sept. 20, 2020, and optionally complete a minimum of 1,500 metres of drilling on Midas by Oct. 1, 2021.
On November 04, 2019 Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. announced that it has discovered a strong new volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS) target on the Gold Crest property. The VMS target is within the northwest-trending gossanous Cadillac trend that is 850 metres long by 190 m wide and contains samples assaying up to 56.10 grams per tonne gold and 124.00 g/t silver over one metre.
On October 02, 2019, Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. announced that the company intended to consolidate its common shares on a 1:10 share basis. The 105,225,564 Shares currently issued and outstanding will be reduced to approximately 10,522,556 post-Consolidation Shares. The Board of Directors of the Company believes that the Consolidation is necessary to better position the Company for future corporate development opportunities and financing transactions. There will be no name change in conjunction with the Consolidation.
On September 30, 2019, Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. has released the results from its 2019 diamond drilling program on its Midas and Empire properties. The 2019 drill program completed 9 drill holes totaling 2548m and revealed several zones confirming the presence of gold and base metals in a potential VHMS to orogenic gold system near surface and at depth. These mineralized zones are typically associated with strongly silica-sericite altered volcanics and can be associated with polymetallic quartz veining throughout the King Solomon trend. Highlight include drills 6.22 m of 0.313 g/t Au at Midas.
On July 2, 2019, Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. announced that diamond drilling has commenced on its 100-per-cent-controlled Terrace area properties located in British Columbia. The program will primarily focus on testing VHMS targets on the flagship Midas property coupled with additional drilling for the Empire property.
On June 11, 2019, Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. announced that it has begun mobilization for its 2019 diamond drilling program on its 100-per-cent-controlled Terrace area properties located in British Columbia. The program will primarily focus on testing VHMS (volcanic-hosted massive sulphide) targets on the flagship Midas property with some additional drilling also planned for the Empire property.