Juggernaut Exploration Ltd.
Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. is building shareholder wealth by systematically exploring its 100 percent optioned Midas and Empire properties in northwestern British Columbia. Juggernaut’s management, exploration and technical teams have over 200 years of combined experience with a proven track record of success. Members of the Juggernaut Exploration’s team have been recognized by their peers in the industry for several significant mineral discoveries over the last 30 years.
Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. owns a 20 percent stake in the DSM Syndicate, a successful private project generator in British Columbia, focused on original discovery resulting from glacial and snowpack recession. DSM Syndicate holds a total of six properties to date.
The project generator model allows for the potential of ongoing cash and stock payments to lower dilution for Juggernaut shareholders, and reduces risk for shareholders of Juggernaut by giving them exposure to six new precious metal discoveries.
(1) Midas Property, British Columbia
The 16,653 ha Midas Property is 100 % controlled by Juggernaut, located in a world-class geologic setting with excellent potential for a significant VMS (volcanogenic massive sulphide) discovery, all in close proximity to both roads and infrastructure. This geologic setting and model have proven to host multiple world-class deposits, including the Eskay Creek high-grade gold VHMS deposit.
The 2019 drilling is focused on unlocking the tremendous untapped VHMS potential of the Midas Property. The King Solomon trend has shown it has the right ingredients required – geology, alteration, geophysics and geochemistry – to quickly develop into a big VMS discovery.
King Solomon Zone Highlights
(2) Empire Property, British Columbia
Empire Property Highlights
Management and Directors
Dan Stuart, President & CEO, Director
• More than 20 years of capital market experience
• Over 100 million dollars raised in the natural resource sector
• Has raised capital for several private mineral syndicates, YCS, B2, J2, DSM
• Institutional clients in both the Americas and Europe
William Jung, Director & CFO
• Over 35 years of experience in finance and business
• Former chartered accountant involved in management of companies on the TSX
• More than 25 years experience in the management of companies publicly listed on the TSX
Jim McCrea, Director
• More than 25 years experience in exploration and mining
• More than 20 years in mineral resource estimation including Cumberland Resources
• Ore body modelling and resource estimation for the successfully targeted take over company Cumberland Resources Ltd. by Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.
Chris Verrico, Director
• More than 20 years of managing mineral exploration projects in BC, Yukon, Alaska, Nunavut
• Served as a director and officer of numerous start-up companies, most of which became publicly traded companies
• Experience as a contractor with extensive northern rural-remote infrastructure construction and contract mining projects
Peter Bryant, Director
• Over 45 years of experience in international finance and investment banking
• Former director of investment banking with Standard Chartered Group
• Worked for Hill Samuel Group and Guinness Mahon Holding’s, two of the prestigious merchant banking house in London, England
• Previously, Director of investment banking with the Standard Chartered Group, Vancouver
Special Advisors and Consultants
• More than 30 years proven track record of discovery resulting in over 1 billion dollars in value
Stephen Roach, P.Geo., B.Sc.
• Mr. Roach is an exploration geologist with over 40 years in gold and base metal experience working with both junior explorers and senior miners on greenfield and brownfield projects.
• He has personally discovered and has worked with geological teams in the initial discovery of many emerging deposits such as Pretium’s & Seabridge Gold’s Sulphurets Area
On July 2, 2019, Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. announced that diamond drilling has commenced on its 100-per-cent-controlled Terrace area properties located in British Columbia. The program will primarily focus on testing VHMS targets on the flagship Midas property coupled with additional drilling for the Empire property.
On June 11, 2019, Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. announced that it has begun mobilization for its 2019 diamond drilling program on its 100-per-cent-controlled Terrace area properties located in British Columbia. The program will primarily focus on testing VHMS (volcanic-hosted massive sulphide) targets on the flagship Midas property with some additional drilling also planned for the Empire property.